Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Now Entering: Hell Month

July!

Summer is in full swing. It's been raining here in New Jersey literally every single day for a month now because God hates New Jersey. I suspect Noah will be here with his arc to pick me up soon, so before I go, it's time I let all of you in on what to expect.

First off, 8-Bit dimension is 99% complete. I'm putting a few finishing touches on it to give it a little more polish before releasing it. Granted, I probably won't be able to give it a full-makeover and there will be parts of it that are left... unrefined for lack of a better word, it is fully functional and playable. Expect the release before the end of July. Like ManaClash, I may revisit it one day to add a little more flair and pretty it up, but that will have to wait.

With Physics behind me, Calc2 half-way done, and University starting in the fall, this is the perfect window for me to be productive and belt out some games. Of course, this does mean I won't be able to play all of the video games coming out this summer, but what else is new? I haven't played video games in over a year! Enjoy your summer folks, and expect more news soon! This month is going to be wild, crazy, and intense... and I might just make it out alive if I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment